Terms & Conditions
- Conditions of Use: The following are the “Conditions of Use.”
Condition 1 Compliance with the Limitations of the License: You must not use JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials in any way except the limited permitted use of the license. You may not use JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials for any person except yourself and only for your own job search. You may not print out more than one copy of the Fast Find materials. You may not exercise any other right relating to JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials. You may not modify, edit, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, distribute, display, enhance or in any way exploit JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials.
Condition 2 Registration: You may not use or access any password-restricted portion of JobSearchPower unless you have registered. To register, you must be a living person (not a legal entity) and you must be at least 18 years old or otherwise have the legal capacity to enter into contracts. Fast Find may approve or reject any requested registration in its sole discretion. You must not enter any inaccurate information into JobSearchPower for registration or otherwise in connection with your use of JobSearchPower.
Condition 3 Confidentiality of your password: You must maintain your Fast Find password, JobSearchPower, and the Fast Find materials in confidence and not provide or allow any other person to use or have access to your Fast Find password. You are responsible for all activities that occur using your Fast Find password. You must notify Fast Find immediately if your Fast Find password is lost or stolen, if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your Fast Find password, or if you know of any other breach of security in relation to JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials.
Condition 4 Compliance with Law: You must not use JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials in any manner that does not comply with all applicable laws.
Condition 6 Your content: You must not upload, post or otherwise make available on JobSearchPower any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner.
Condition 7 Unauthorized activities: In your use of JobSearchPower, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language
- Discuss or incite illegal activity
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other solicitation
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access JobSearchPower
- Use JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials for any commercial or pecuniary purpose
- Use JobSearchPower in any manner that is harmful to others.
- Attempt to modify, adapt, translate, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of JobSearchPower or the Fast Find materials
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to JobSearchPower
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from JobSearchPower or Fast Find materials
- Frame or mirror any part of JobSearchPower unless you clearly and conspicuously acknowledge JobSearchPower as the source of the framed material
- Use JobSearchPower in a manner that is inappropriate, harmful or offensive.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Fast Find infrastructure or may otherwise harm, disrupt or overburden JobSearchPower
- Termination: Your right to use the JobSearchPower website and the Fast Find materials will terminate one year after your registration, or earlier upon failure of any Condition of Use. Fast Find shall have no obligation to permit you to renew your registration.
- Procedures upon Termination: Upon any termination of your rights, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Fast Find materials except your resume and your contacts information.
- Taxes: You must pay all applicable sales and use taxes relating to your registration.
- Reservation of rights: Fast Find reserves all rights not expressly granted. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Your use of the JobSearchPower website and the Fast Find materials is at your own risk. FAST FIND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. FAST FIND PROVIDES JOBSEARCHPOWER AND ALL FAST FIND MATERIALS AS IS.
- Limitation of Liability: FAST FIND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE FAST FIND WENSITE OR THE FAST FIND MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL FAST FIND BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF FAST FIND KNOWS THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. FAST FIND’S MAXIMUM TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH JOBSEARCHPOWER AND THE FAST FIND MATERIALS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO FAST FIND WITHIN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM FIRST AROSE.
- Governing law: This Agreement and all disputes relating to this Agreement are governed by Texas law, not including conflicts of law.