Information We Collect
We may collect your Personal Information directly from you, as well as through your use of the Fast Find web site.
When you register, we collect your name, email address, zip code, current or past employers, dates of employment and income information as well as other information that you submit as part of your profile or that may be useful in helping us to match you with job opportunities.
When you use the Fast Find web site, we collect and store information about your use of the Fast Find web site, such as jobs you've applied to, jobs you've viewed, the resumes you've posted, and similar information. Also, we track clickstream data and other data to monitor utilization and to improve customer experience. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Fast Find web site, analyze trends, track users' movement on the Fast Find web site, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Fast Find web site, and to deliver customized, personalized content. We also may track and use your location information to customize information that we provide to you. We may use this information in the aggregate. We also may combine this information with Personal Information that we have collected about you. We automatically collect cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; searches, including search terms, your IP address; the length of time you visit the Fast Find web site; the referring URL, or the website that led you to the Fast Find web site and other actions that you may take on the Fast Find web site.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We retain and use your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to improve the Fast Find web site
- to communicate with you about your use of the Fast Find web site
- to respond to your inquiries
- to fulfill your orders
- to process your payments
- for other customer service purposes
- to tailor the content and information that we send or display to you
- to offer location customization
- to offer personalized content, recommendations, help and instructions
- to personalize your experiences while using the Fast Find web site
- to understand how users access and use the Fast Find web site
- to respond to user desires and preferences
- to send marketing and other promotional information, including information about jobs and other products and services in which we think you may be interested
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to resolve disputes
- to protect or defend our rights
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person
We may also use aggregate or de-identified information about users for other marketing, research and other purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties so that those third parties can market their own products or services to you. We may, however, disclose the information we collect about you, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share Personal Information with our contractors and service providers who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third parties to provide credit card processing services on the Fast Find web site, and we will disclose your credit card and billing information to such third parties so that they may process your payment on our behalf.
- Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if all or substantially all of our business (or a line of business) or assets (or the assets of a line of our business) are acquired by a third party, Personal Information of Fast Find users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We also may transfer your Personal Information in the event of a bankruptcy or reorganization.
- De-identified Information We Share with Other Job Seekers. We may share certain anonymous or de-identified information about you-such as your job title, educational history, years of experience, areas of expertise, salary range and other jobs you have applied to-with other job seekers, but your name and contact information will not be disclosed in such instances.
- Aggregate Information. We may also share other aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Use of "Cookies" and Other Tracking Technologies
Third Party Cookies. We may also engage third parties to track and analyze the Fast Find web site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Fast Find web site and to analyze the Fast Find web site usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties' use of the data.
Clear GIFs. We and our third party service providers and third party advertising partners may use clear gifs (a.k.a. pixel tags, web beacons, and web bugs). Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may use clear GIFs, in connection with the Fast Find web site, to among other things, track the activities of the Fast Find web site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage. We may tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' Personal Information. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our users, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store the Fast Find web site preferences and to personalize your visit.
Third Party Analytics. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of the Fast Find web site. We do not share your personal information with these third parties.
Third-Party Ad Networks
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on the Fast Find web site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you later erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI's and DAA's respective websites.
Customer Reviews and User Generated Content
In some instances we may select and post customer reviews on the Fast Find web site which may contain Personal Information such as the customer's name. We will obtain your consent to use your name, prior to posting the review. Also, in certain parts of the Fast Find web site, we may invite you to post content on the Fast Find web site, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available to other users or recruiters on the Fast Find web site. If you post such content, it will be available to recruiters and other users of the Site. Your posting may also become public and Fast Find cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
If you would like us to remove your name, review or other content from the Fast Find web site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Access and Update Your Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes, or if you wish to cancel your account, you may do so by email@example.com.
Newsletters and Communications from Us
We may send newsletters or other promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast Find has implemented and follows reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of Personal Information. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such Personal Information.
Third Party Websites
The Fast Find web site may contain links to other websites. Please note that Fast Find has no control and will bear no responsibility for the use of your Personal Information by such other websites. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information as you apply for a job directly with the hiring company. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours.